Tourism in Provence - Alpes - Côte d’Azur
There is truly an entire region to discover in the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
We will tell you about "our favorites" in the area
- The remarkable villages of Riez, Lurs, les Mées and its penitents, Simiane la Rotonde
- The Monastery of Ganagobie, the Prieuré of Salagon and its gardens,
- Quinson with the Prehistorical museum of the famous architect Sir Norman Foster
- The area of Dignes, an open book on geology
- The lake of Esparron, "The most natural of the artificial lakes"
- The colorful markets typical of Gréoux les Bains, Forcalquier and Apt.
This list gives you an idea of the beautiful sites to discover in our Verdon country. To help you plan a most memorable vacation we keep on site books, maps, brochures and Our own Provence guide prepared with just you in mind.
For a more relaxed time “farniente” take a dip in our pool, walk in the garden by the woods or stroll along the river to our quaint village.
An other activity of the South : Siesta under the trees... In Provence the sun rises twice a day, in the morning and after siesta time ”Yvan Audouard“.